Frequently Asked Questions

What are the methods of payment for assisted living?
There are many ways to pay: Private Pay, Long-Term Care Insurance, Veteran’s Benefits, Prairie Ridge also has a contract with Care Wisconsin and Inclusa which are Family Care assistance programs that pays for assisted living. If assistance is needed to pay for assisted living – call the Dodge County Aging & Disability Resource Center at 920-386-3580.
Are there currently any openings?
Wait list reservations are currently being accepted for the Waupun CBRF and also the Beaver Dam CBRF. Call to set up a tour! Prairie Ridge Assisted Living: Life. Celebrated Daily.
Support team
Contact us

Private tours available

Call Pam at 920-210-4039 to schedule a private tour or reserve a room.