Beaver Dam — Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF)
212 E. Industrial Dr. — Beaver Dam, WI 53916Directions
Prairie Ridge Assisted Living community has a CBRF located in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. Residents are treated with dignity in all aspects of their lives and are encouraged to participate in enriching activities.
There are 27, one bedroom independent apartments for one to two people that have a private bathroom, a kitchenette with a microwave and refrigerator, and are very spacious at 650 square feet. Home-cooked meals and a vibrant activity program are both important parts of life at Prairie Ridge Assisted Living community. Our round-the-clock team assures each private apartment and the entire residence is clean and well-maintained. The CBRF has the special touches of home while making safety and security a priority.
At Prairie Ridge Assisted Living community, we are ready to provide services based on the changing needs of our residents. Other amenities offered at the CBRF include:
- Small pets welcome
- Private patio
- Medication administration and monitoring
- Pharmacy delivery
- Worship services
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Life Enrichment activities and events
- 24-hour emergency call system
- All utilities included except telephone
- A comfortable lounge area with small groupings of furniture and a gas fireplace
- Private dining room available for family gatherings